Dutch Bros Coffee Phone Numbers and Emails

Complaints/ Feedback
Legal
Is this your business?

Dutch Bros Coffee Customer Service Overview

• Dutch Bros Coffee Customer Service is rated at 3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly neutral. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    68% phone 32% email
  • The best phone number to call Dutch Bros Coffee is 8335394700. 65% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday.

• Be prepared for the call as Dutch Bros Coffee may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: phone number, first and last name or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Dutch Bros Coffee Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(833) 539-4700
Total calls: 62 Issues resolved: 3 Last call: Jul 15, 2024

The Dutch Bros client service number is (541) 955-4700. Their dedicated team is ready and willing to assist with any questions or issues you may have about their offerings. When calling, please keep in mind the time zone differences. Dutch Bros' client service is based in Oregon, USA, and operates on Pacific Standard Time (PST). It's also worth noting that the response time may vary depending on the nature and complexity of your query. However, Dutch Bros is known for its commitment to excellent client service and aims to respond to all inquiries as promptly as possible.

The Dutch Bros corporate office or Headquarters is at 110 SW 4th St Grants Pass, OR 97526, United States. If you wish to send a letter, please address it to this location. This is also where strategic decisions for the company are made and where the company's executive offices are located. However, for faster response and assistance, it is recommended to contact Dutch Bros client Service via their phone number or email address.

Dutch Bros Coffee's hours of operation vary by location as some are open 24/7 while others have specific operating hours. Most shops typically open around 5:00 AM and close around 10:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time (PST). It's always a good idea to check with your local shop for their specific hours of operation. You can do this using the store locator feature on the Dutch Bros Coffee website or by calling the particular store directly.

To contact Dutch Bros via email, you can send your inquiries to shop@dutchbros.com. This is the official Dutch Bros Coffee email address for client service. After sending an email, you should receive an automated response confirming that your message has been received. Dutch Bros aims to respond to all email inquiries as quickly as possible. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries received. For more urgent concerns, contacting Dutch Bros client service may be quicker via their phone number.

PissedConsumer Club

3.0 / 5
Average
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.3

I have in calling for the past two week they never answer the phone I send them an email they reply with steps did I have to do it didnt resolve any problem my app is not working I have money in the app I cant use for any reason I talk to the barista and they just tell me to call customer service but I did have any luck

Guest-4952317
Something went wrong with Dutch Bros app
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

Customer service was very friendly and extremely helpful. I love Dutch Bros!
Thank you!
I recommend Dutch Bros to all my friends and family.

How Good is Dutch Bros Coffee's Customer Service?

Daniel S Vdz
Daniel S Vdz
Feels Disappointed | Jul 10, 2024

I'm done with them Starbucks got my business from now on

Feels Neutral | Sep 20, 2023

Horrible

Feels Disappointed | Sep 06, 2023

Horrible

Ankur Lps
Ankur Lps
Feels Satisfied | Aug 20, 2023

Great service and great coffee

Nairobi Rvm
Nairobi Rvm
Feels Neutral | Oct 29, 2022

I am a daily coffee buyer and have been patronizing a locally owned coffee shop for years. I just started buying coffee at Dutch Bros. I like Americanos either iced or hot with 2% milk. 2 days ago, my large, iced Americano was as dark as a mocha. I asked for more milk and they told me they were only allowed to add a certain amount of milk (the same for any size cup).
I called the customer support number (the first day, I couldn't get through) and the young man told me that this was correct, and that they had to deliver a consistent product. I said that having the same amount of milk in every size cup did not deliver consistency as the coffee:milk ratio would NOT be consistent over all sizes, and frankly was alarmed that "policy" overrode customer satisfaction. I asked to speak with a supervisor, who called back when I was unavailable so she left a message. I returned her call and was told I could not be transferred directly.
Honestly, this sounds like a crazy, rule-bound company instead of one that caters to customer satisfaction.
And I didn't get into the crazy, disorganized line of cars for ordering. What a way to run a business! The coffee is good but not sure if it's good enough to have so much hassle. My original place is easy, pleasant and organized with a focus on their customers.

Summary of Dutch Bros Coffee Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Dutch Bros Coffee?

Account Question:

• “They wont give me my free drink for signing up for the app”
  • “Trying to login to account but chamged my number”
  • “I changed my number and can't get in my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My app is not working”
  • “Because I made a big order yesterday and they messed up on my order and then the lady was being rude and talking about what was going on and I didn't think it was nice.”
  • “My app have not working for 1 month already I put money in the app and wasn’t able to use it”

Cards Question:

• “Left my credit card at a location”
  • “My card was used to make a fraudulent purchase by someone”
  • “My card is being repeatedly charged.”

Staff Question:

• “Dutch bro didn't give me my rewards then when I asked for them the rude girl told me to call for them.They gave me 50 points for her rudness”
  • “*** service”

• “Fraud”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activation of a card”

Other Question:

• “My phone is no longer compatible with your app”
  • “Free med drink”
  • “Want to collect my points”

Compare Dutch Bros Coffee To

2.3
Costa Coffee
341 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Dutch Bros Coffee? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup